Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cottoning onto Color


The days are filled up with little wedding ideas and my mind has been aflame in colors and schemes; themes and favors; flavors and guest lists; lists and venues; venues and menus.  I must stop!  I have to check my speed.  The date we’ve set for our nuptials are a little more than twenty months from now and I don’t want to let my enthusiasm burn up before I have had a chance to enjoy it.  This is a wedding, and I have always wanted one. 

a cascade of color!
I was passing by the local quilt shop today, and I saw this amazing quilt.  I had to take its picture!  These colors are amazing together.  They make me feel like anything can be possible in my own search for the perfect colors for my big day!  (Joseph’s no help, I asked him what he thought about orange and pink, and he said, “well, they’re orange and pink in color.”)


So here it is, a work of local color:




No comments:

Post a Comment