Thursday, June 16, 2011

Idahome



I usually think that I will end up back in Idaho where I grew up.  I don’t know why I think this, as there are no immediate plans to get back there and I have plenty on my plate with career and school.  But there is this part of me that romanticizes living there in spite of the nine months out of the year chance of snow, the colorful rednecks that make living openly there difficult, and the overuse (on my part) of Wal-Mart. 

Joseph tells me he romanticizes living back in the swamps thanks to his new favorite television series, “Swamp People.”  I promise you now, that is NOT going to happen.

But when we have quite little trips out to visit the family, and see my little Idaho nephew, I get a nice sense that it would be a cabin in the woods, Joseph’s catch of the day in our skillet, and blue skies forever and ever. 


Somebody pinch me, I know I am dreaming!
(Joseph's catch of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment